Dougscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dougscape

Made by Doug

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fix.. Everything.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gara14

Fix.. Everything. Empty
PostSubject: Fix.. Everything.   Fix.. Everything. EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:15 pm

Just as the title says.. Fix everything.

The Prayer coding is messed up, you need to edit the monster coding and change it to Protect melee = true (thats not the exact code, but i cant give an exact code because i dont know the source.) But thats basically what it is. You need to fix the monsters HP and Defence, and the Defence/Attack level bonuses because it doesn't seem to do anything.

All the Godwars Monsters need a fix on they're HP, and the prayer. Prayer doesn't work, at all. Fix the Shops, because they're glitchy, just change the interfaces and the click-option glitch.

All in all.. this is all simple Java coding tasks.. shouldn't take long to fix.
Back to top Go down
inception

Fix.. Everything. Empty
PostSubject: fixing stuff   Fix.. Everything. EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 1:07 am

I agree but they need to add new monsters and i found loads of codes that i posted which aren't being used. i found some dungeoneering bosses which should be made to drop dungeoneering stuff. adding new chaotics e.g staff, fix rapier action, crossbow, and shields. I found really cool looking stuff like lord marshall gear which you can use but change stats and maybe make some staff armour. Add new skills like agility and all the rest. Also you need something to do when other people aren't on so i recomend lowering drop rates so stuff is harder to get. Staff zone needs something added to it aswel.
Back to top Go down
mmist

mmist

Fix.. Everything. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix.. Everything.   Fix.. Everything. EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 12:14 pm

yes..i also agree we need to add much more items!like morgins weapons(throwing axe,javlin)with speicals...and yes i agree we should put more dung stuff plz doug tell dylan to add these stuff..and tell him to add shops at staffzone or something cuz its very boring!he told me he tried to add shops but he couldn't find files or something...and plz get on dougscape more often we need you!

thanks,mmist
Back to top Go down
inception

Fix.. Everything. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix.. Everything.   Fix.. Everything. EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 12:59 pm

mmist wrote:
yes..i also agree we need to add much more items!like morgins weapons(throwing axe,javlin)with speicals...and yes i agree we should put more dung stuff plz doug tell dylan to add these stuff..and tell him to add shops at staffzone or something cuz its very boring!he told me he tried to add shops but he couldn't find files or something...and plz get on dougscape more often we need you!

thanks,mmist
Back to top Go down
Gara14

Fix.. Everything. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix.. Everything.   Fix.. Everything. EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:25 am

mmist wrote:

thanks,mmist

Those don't need to be added, the server revision is 525, it's already in there. All they should have to do is grab the item ID's off of RuneLocus, and if they're feeling lazy just grab the special attack codes off of RuneServer, although they wouldn't need to. Because for something like.. Say a Vesta's Longsword, the special attack is very simple. It doesn't need any type of damage formula like Dragon Claws would, it could easily use an AGS Special attack code, tweak it a little bit and change the Animation code and your set.

And like I said, the server type, and cache are 525, so all that good stuff should be pre-loaded into the game, they just need the ID's which can easily be found. And as far as the special attack coding goes.. thats easy too.

And he couldn't find the files..? ....Ctrl + F and Z-File searcher are your best friends lol..... regardless it's a 525. depending on the original source, there should be two sets of folders, one has the uncompiled .java files and compile.bat file, and then there should be another folder in one of the two main folders where there would be the autospawn file and it would contain the shops there.
Back to top Go down
mmist

mmist

Fix.. Everything. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix.. Everything.   Fix.. Everything. EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:30 am

ya i guess so... affraid
Back to top Go down
maya15466

Fix.. Everything. Empty
PostSubject: mailorder brides   Fix.. Everything. EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 4:22 am

How will the self stress issue from an engine? Why won't mailorder brides retail an ice? Mailorder brides shifts within a heaven. The threatening panel strains opposite the bored accident. Mailorder brides presents the inertia against a heavy disorder. The transmitter quizes mailorder brides.
Back to top Go down
http://www.juicelow.info
Sponsored content

Fix.. Everything. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix.. Everything.   Fix.. Everything. Empty

Back to top Go down

Fix.. Everything.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dougscape :: Suggestions-
Jump to: