Dougscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dougscape

Made by Doug

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

staff are abusing there powers!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
skatechase

staff are abusing there powers! Empty
PostSubject: staff are abusing there powers!   staff are abusing there powers! EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 3:59 pm

ok, i got on today to come to zero hero telling me that some mod's are abusing there powers. apparently, the mod's are banning people for no reson or for a little reason at all, like if they don't like them or if they did something like spamm for fun. im not saying it's ok to spam im saying if they stop after u tell them to it's ok. but here are some people that have been abusing their powers and i am whatching out for:
o0 doug 0o
justin
enx (not enough evidence)
if i come online to here someone telling me that there acc got banned by a mod abusing there powers, i am going to ban the staff as soon as they log in and see how they like it.
they will have a chance to explain their story, and thye must have a few witnesses to help me decde whether to unban them or not.
so i better not here that someone is abusing there powers.

sincerely,
skatechase.
Back to top Go down
mmist

mmist

PostSubject: Re: staff are abusing there powers!   staff are abusing there powers! EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 8:05 am

agreed il do same
Back to top Go down
Party Hat

PostSubject: Re: staff are abusing there powers!   staff are abusing there powers! EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:45 pm

Its party hat i agree with skate i think the only staff with a brain is party hat alien skatechase affraid and zero hero sunny
Back to top Go down
mmist

mmist

PostSubject: Re: staff are abusing there powers!   staff are abusing there powers! EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 11:13 pm

zero hero is a lyer and is only a new player-.- and so are you party hat. you say that only because he your friend.zero hero lied and now hes admin
Back to top Go down
skatechase

PostSubject: password glitched   staff are abusing there powers! EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 6:38 pm

mmist zero hero is hero man, hero's account got password glitched and that means whenever he tries to log in with the right password it doesnt werk so he didnt ferget it or anything and don't say im lieing, cus he gave me the password for heroman and it didnt let me log in.
Back to top Go down
mmist

mmist

PostSubject: Re: staff are abusing there powers!   staff are abusing there powers! EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 5:59 am

eh i thought hero man was in spain?anyone can say that he is heroman and y did zerohero apply for mod when he was pasword gitched and then got admin 2 days later? the only way to find out is to ask hero man. the real one. zero hero lyed to all hes not hero man. AND hero man came back from spain so ask him not zero hero.He bullshit us and need demote now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: staff are abusing there powers!   staff are abusing there powers! Empty

Back to top Go down

staff are abusing there powers!
Page 1 of 1