Dougscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dougscape

Made by Doug

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Soz for being off was in spain happy new year all

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HeroMann

Soz for being off was in spain happy new year all Empty
PostSubject: Soz for being off was in spain happy new year all   Soz for being off was in spain happy new year all EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 7:29 am

Sorry guys for being off for alot i was in Spain so i was off couldn't get on :/ but i am on now all Merry Christmas and a happy new year! Smile
Back to top Go down
mmist

mmist

PostSubject: Re: Soz for being off was in spain happy new year all   Soz for being off was in spain happy new year all EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 8:07 am

omg zero hero is such a lyer he said that he was heroman and he is now admin after being a mod for 3 days.im pissed now. -.-
Back to top Go down
HeroMann

PostSubject: ofmgmgfmgg   Soz for being off was in spain happy new year all EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 8:11 am

who the fk hero man?! omfg who fkin stole my name when i was gone!!!!!!!!! zomggggggggggggggggggg i am real hero man rememb mmist when u gave me that stat set after reset and all wtf tell me more! server off ?! omfg im confused
Back to top Go down
HeroMann

PostSubject: Mmist    Soz for being off was in spain happy new year all EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 8:18 am

Oh my god i'm so confused and pissed off!!!!!!!! what happend before i was gone just for few weeks! that Zero hero! i knew him when i was mod he said i copyed his name that retard nerd!!!!! i was my ADMIN!
Back to top Go down
sfdsf

PostSubject: Re: Soz for being off was in spain happy new year all   Soz for being off was in spain happy new year all EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 8:33 am

Soz for being off was in spain happy new year all Prooff
Back to top Go down
Pow wow

PostSubject: Re: Soz for being off was in spain happy new year all   Soz for being off was in spain happy new year all EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 8:50 am

Back to top Go down
iowndbow

PostSubject: Re: Soz for being off was in spain happy new year all   Soz for being off was in spain happy new year all EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 8:52 am

file://localhost/C:/Users/User/Desktop/prooff.png
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soz for being off was in spain happy new year all   Soz for being off was in spain happy new year all Empty

Back to top Go down

Soz for being off was in spain happy new year all
Page 1 of 1