Dougscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dougscape

Made by Doug

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Admin/mod application--chaos shock

Go down 
+2
chaos sh0ck
chaos shock
6 posters
AuthorMessage
chaos shock

Admin/mod application--chaos shock Empty
PostSubject: Admin/mod application--chaos shock   Admin/mod application--chaos shock EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 12:41 am

Name:Sunny

In game name (IGN): Chaos shock

About me:Im nice, friendly and willing to help

Skills / Attributes (Coding / Photoshop / etc..): Well i am smart i know a little bit about photoshop i can find glitches (i find quite alot acctuly)

How active are you?:I am very active, on weekdays i spend about 3-5 hours in-game but i havent been on forums cause i didnt kno how to confirm my e-mail lolfail and on weekends im usually on about 7-9 hours a day.

Do you have any experience with being a Game Moderator?:Yes i have had alot of experience with me being a admin on a different server, yes i have had alot of experience

Why should you be accepted as a staff member? What can you contribute to us?:I can contribute alot because im on a hell of alot and when nobody is online i just wait for new players to come online and while i wait i usually go on forums, i am a very nice guys to everybody and im willing to help anybody, im also about to start to hold alot of events on the server which would get alot of players and also everybody likes me( im not trying to be up myself but nobody hates me)

Do you speak any other languages beside English?:Well my mother teaches me a little bit of french every known then but you know not alot

Closing:Well mainly i just want to say thanks guys for giving me the opportunity to post a application, i have put alot of time and effort into this app so hopefully it will get accpeted Very Happy Very Happy thanks dougscape community Very Happy

Thanks, chaos shock

Oh btw dont get mixed up with my twin/ friend chaos sh0ck.. thanks:)

Last edited by chaos shock on Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:13 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
chaos sh0ck

PostSubject: Re: Admin/mod application--chaos shock   Admin/mod application--chaos shock EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 1:16 am

this guy should become a admin he is a good help around the game and in give him 10/10 let him be admin
Back to top Go down
chaos shock

PostSubject: Re: Admin/mod application--chaos shock   Admin/mod application--chaos shock EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 3:39 am

haha thanks man ^^^^^^^ thats the guy , dont get confused with me and him :L

Thanks, chaos shock
Back to top Go down
mmist

mmist

PostSubject: Re: Admin/mod application--chaos shock   Admin/mod application--chaos shock EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 4:58 am

umm idk if you realized but u posted 12 posts in less than 2 hours today only XD....+u must play for like 3-4 months 2 become admin/mod and must help new players and the community.and doug said no more applications.
Back to top Go down
inception

PostSubject: Re:admin/mod application--chaos shock   Admin/mod application--chaos shock EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 9:06 am

no offence man ur on a lot but u have only posted like 12 posts in the same day.. i dont think atm u r ready for mod.
sorry man

Inception (i am pro) Shocked Shocked Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
chaos shock

PostSubject: Re: Admin/mod application--chaos shock   Admin/mod application--chaos shock EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 5:59 pm

Well guys do look what ive said ive just figured out how to confirm the e-mail and thats really good 12 posts in like 1-2 hours but thanks alot guys for the comments Very Happy

Thanks, chaos shock
Back to top Go down
doug
Owner
doug

PostSubject: Re: Admin/mod application--chaos shock   Admin/mod application--chaos shock EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 7:39 pm

dude like i said srry man staff spots are closed but yea ukll be a good one closed
Admin/mod application--chaos shock Emoticon-cartoon-021Admin/mod application--chaos shock Emoticon-cartoon-024
Back to top Go down
iProd3gy
Admin
iProd3gy

PostSubject: Re: Admin/mod application--chaos shock   Admin/mod application--chaos shock EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 1:54 am

even tho the staff applications are closed, this is one of the better applications that iv seen personally, and btw doug i cant see what im typing hahaha
Back to top Go down
chaos shock

PostSubject: Re: Admin/mod application--chaos shock   Admin/mod application--chaos shock EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 4:37 am

Thanks alot man and btw i cant either XD

Thanks, chaos shck[quote="iProd3gy"]even tho the staff applications are closed, this is one of the better applications that iv seen personally, and btw doug i cant see what im typing hahaha[/quo
Back to top Go down
inception

PostSubject: admin/mod appplicationp   Admin/mod application--chaos shock EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:23 am

um how come i cant see what im writing? anyways when spots are open can i apply for mmod?? Smile Smile Very Happy Very Happy What a Face What a Face What a Face affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin/mod application--chaos shock   Admin/mod application--chaos shock Empty

Back to top Go down

Admin/mod application--chaos shock
Page 1 of 1