Dougscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dougscape

Made by Doug

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

admin application (inception)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
inception

admin application (inception) Empty
PostSubject: admin application (inception)   admin application (inception) EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 10:45 am

name: harry

In Game Name (IGN): Inception

About me: im a cool guy people like me im nice and i help starters, loads of people know me and i think im generally a good mod and im sure people will agree.

How active are you?: im very active on like 2-4 hours every weekday ( somedays im not on as much) and on weekends around 4 hours

Do you have any experience being a game moderator?: yes i've been mod for i think over a month and i have played many other servers so i know how to help.

Why should we accept you as a admin? what can you contribute to use?: well im a huge help ingame and with admin i can be even better help, i have featured in some promotional videos and helped the server and all new players. I have also held tournaments and given rewards to winners.

Do you speak any other languages besides English?: yes i speak a bit of french, not that much but some a and i also speak a little spanish but not much.

To finish off: thanks Doug for making a great server and hoping this application gets me admin so i can help the server. if i get adminastartor status i will be holding lots more competitions and pk tournaments in the future. thanks guys and have fun playing Dougscape.
What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down

admin application (inception)
Page 1 of 1