Dougscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dougscape

Made by Doug

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Admin application (mmist).

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mmist

mmist

Admin application (mmist).  Empty
PostSubject: Admin application (mmist).    Admin application (mmist).  EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 4:45 am

Name:Nick

In game name (IGN): Mmist

About me: im nice and i help every one. Every one in game knows me and im respected Wink

How active are you?:I am very active, i play about 7-8 hours on weekends and 5-7 hours on week days..most of the time i would be the only one online.

Do you have any experience with being a Game Moderator?:yes i have since i am already mod for about a month now... and i used to have my own server...so yes i have alot of mod experience and owner.

Why should you be accepted as a staff member(admin)? What can you contribute to us?:well i will make a huge difference in game if i receive admin. and i help every single players.i also help out community by making youtube videos for dougscape. I know every 1 in game... even the staff members. im also very smart and cannot be scammed and never give my password to anyone.
Do you speak any other languages beside English?:yes i do.. i speak 3 languages. i know very good English and grammar. i know good French and a little a little Arabic(i know Arabic because my cousins are from Egypt).

Closing: well i mainly wanna say thank you doug for letting us apply for mod/admin and i hope i get accepted and hope others do to. And im alwayson forums and i log in every day. Please take time to read this application because i put alot of effort in it. Thank you everyone!

Thanks, mmist. Razz
Back to top Go down
snorlexx

PostSubject: excelent mod!   Admin application (mmist).  EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:12 am

Hey mmist , you are one awesome mod Wink.
Doug Mmist used to be a mod , and after the reset i think he should gain it again , he is cool , he helps starters and he is nice to people <-- sounds like the perfect mod in my eyes.
I hope you can make him mod again Wink.

--Snorlexx
Back to top Go down
cooleaap11

PostSubject: Re: Admin application (mmist).    Admin application (mmist).  EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 10:02 am

i agree with snorlexx
Back to top Go down
mmist

mmist

PostSubject: Re: Admin application (mmist).    Admin application (mmist).  EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:53 am

thank you guys Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin application (mmist).    Admin application (mmist).  Empty

Back to top Go down

Admin application (mmist).
Page 1 of 1