Dougscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dougscape

Made by Doug

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

wtfstrpure Admin/mod app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wont fit

wtfstrpure Admin/mod app Empty
PostSubject: wtfstrpure Admin/mod app   wtfstrpure Admin/mod app EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 2:58 pm

Hello, my name is peter. I havent been playing this server for to long so im not gonna lie and say i did. But i do intend to stay on this server for a while. Christmas break is coming up and i will be free for 11 days. I will be playing alot during than and basically all around the year. I will try my best to help people out, advertise, GET PEOPLE TO DONATE!, and much much more. I have A.D.D and if i start playing this server for a minute ill play forever. Its sort of my secret weapon sort to say. So please consider me, Peter, to a staff position. Thanks! bye
Back to top Go down
wont fit

wtfstrpure Admin/mod app Empty
PostSubject: wtfstrpure Admin/mod app   wtfstrpure Admin/mod app EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 3:30 pm

sorry i didnt see format:
Name: Peter

In game name (IGN):wtfstrpure

About me: I got A.D.D, meaning if i play for a mintute ill play forever. Goin on christmas break soon and will be able to play alot. I will also be able to play alot anyother day.

Skills / Attributes (Coding / Photoshop / etc..):Im pretty good with alot of stuff, if you tell me to do something ill learn it and do it.

How active are you?: very, very active.

Do you have any experience with being a Game Moderator?: Yes i do, i've been mod, co-owner, admin, and even an owner at one point but got new comp so thats gone.

Why should you be accepted as a staff member? What can you contribute to us?: Because i can help people out alot, advertise, do everything the perfect staff can do.

Do you speak any other languages beside English?: Not really sorry.

Closing: Pick me, Peter, AKA wtfstrpure, to be the next dougscape staff member to this awesome server!
Back to top Go down

wtfstrpure Admin/mod app
Page 1 of 1